In this episode you’re going to discover a technique, that when used optimally, can actually help you create your own reality. Everyone who has achieved great success in life has used this power consciously or unconsciously.
What is this simple technique?
Have a listen to the episode to find out…
Key Points: Create Your Own Reality
- Our mind brings up stories all the time and we have the choice whether to fuse with them, to get entangled by these stories or not.
- Visualization is a way to take control over the story.
- Brain scans show that visualization activates those parts in our brain responsible for carrying out actions.
- It’s not necessary to know how to get there. You just need to be able to see and feel that desired outcome, that goal for yourself.
- The key difference between what I’m talking about here and what a lot of people do when visualizing is what I mean by “successfully programming” this into your subconscious … is that you see and feel it as already having happened. That’s it’s a done deal.
- Visualization helps you find the information and means to carry out the necessary actions. You still need to take action. What you need to do and how to do it will become clear because of visualizing, but you still need to act.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Here’s a general outline or step by step process (for those of you that like that kind of thing) that might be helpful to start with:
- Get clear on your intention.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Experience your intention or endpoint as already having been manifested into reality.
You can download the transcript of this episode by clicking here.
Incorporate visualization into your daily practice. Even if it’s just a couple minutes to start with.
“Most people do not know that they are motivated by the pictures in their heads and have no idea of how powerful and specific they are… The power of pictures is total … and when we change the important pictures, we change our lives.” – William Glaser
Please Support Me By Subscribing
Have you tried visualization before? What has been your experience? I’d love to hear about it… please leave a comment below.