What if you could be the hero of your life?
What if I told you that there is formula to living a heroic life? What if there was a basic framework, a roadmap that anybody could follow in order to become the hero of their own life?
Well, there is. In this episode I’ll walk you through the exact formula step by step…
Key Points Re: Hero of your Life
- The mythologist, Joseph Campbell, discovered a pattern in any story in which an ordinary person accomplishes something heroic – what he called “The Hero’s Journey.”
- The journey begins and ends in a hero’s ordinary world, but the quest passes through an unfamiliar, special world. Along the way there are some key events.
- The Hero’s Journey is ultimately a story of personal transformation. An ordinary person becomes stronger than she thought possible in order to achieve a purpose that is bigger than her.
- Joseph Campbell said, “In the cave you fear to enter lies the treasure you seek.” What’s the symbolic cave you fear to enter?
- It’s about learning the vital truth about yourself and confronting what scares you most.
- There are five things every hero needs in order to complete their quest:
You can download the transcript of this episode by clicking here.
Listen for your call to adventure. Or maybe you’ve already heard it, but are ignoring it.
Accept the challenge. Start cutting your own path into that forest.
Conquer your fear.
Claim the treasure that is yours to claim.
And then, do it all over again.
Please Support Me By Subscribing
I want to know what you thought about this episode…
Leave me a review on iTunes or send me a message on the Calm Living Blueprint Facebook Page (are you a fan yet? If not, what are you waiting for, come join our community).